The Fine Print
Free no obligation quote
We always give you a free quote
Every job we film is unique with different specific needs. Therefore before we can give you a quote we just need a bit more information and then we will give you a fixed best price for the job quotation.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your requirements stating
- The filming location,
- Date of filming
- How many days do you require
- Nature of the filming
or call Phil on 07957 627 628
Terms and conditions
Our business philosophy is a very simple one
Treat our clients the way we would like to be treated.
So our terms of business are :
- We will pre flight check all locations using all the methods available to ensure safe and productive flights.
- We will dress in a smart, appropriate manor suitable for the location and task in hand.
- Flights on the day will only be carried out if safe to do so, ie weather permits.
- All images and files will be downloaded on site onto the clients media backup, before leaving the site.
We like our clients to,
- Give clear and precise details of all filming, including location, call time, and any other important details
- Final payment is due 30 days from the day of filming unless by prior arrangement.
Postponements & cancellations
Postponements and Cancellations
The use of UAV’s or drones is restricted by the weather, so if we know we are unable to fly due to rain, high winds or snow, the day before your booking, we contact you as soon as possible.In this situation you will have the option of risking the day in the hope that the weather improves. If it does not improve and we are unable to fly you will be liable for the full cost.If we have to cancel the day before due to the weather we will transfer your deposit to the next suitable day.
If a suitable day is not available your deposit will be refunded.
We would always try to come up with an amicable agreement.
The best outdoor office
We have some of the best office space in the world. The great British country side. No day ever the same with ever changing views. Love it!